About the Artist:
- SCA Name: Sara Penrose
- Branch: Barony of Loch Soilleir
About the Source:
- Time period: 1400s
- Country: Italy
- Modern Source: Meiss/Kirsch (intro.), The Visconti Hours, George Braziller,
NY, 1972, various folios.
- Historical Source: Visconti Hours
About the Scroll:
- Type of scroll: Knighting scroll
- Scroll Recipient: Miguel Sebastian de Oporto
- Paper: Arches #140 hot press
- Ink (calligraphy): Higgins Black Magic (black),
- Paint: Windsor & Newton gouache
- Gold: 23k gold leaf.
- Dimensions: 16" x 20"