About the Artist:
- Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio (mka Franchesca V.
- Barony of the Steppes
About the Source:
- Time period: Late 13th Century
- Country: French manuscript: "Expositio in epistolas
- Modern source: Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the
Watlers Art Gallery, Volume I, France 875 - 1420" by Lillian
Randall, pg. 289.
About the Scroll:
- Type of scroll: Ansteorran Youth Champion Charter
- Scroll Recipients: The fighting Youth of Ansteorra
- Date of Completion: May 1999
- Paper: Bristol
- Ink: Parker
- Dimensions: 8.5x11
Additional Notes: This scroll was for a charter
for the Kingdom Level Youth Champion of Ansteorra. It is no longer
in use due to the change in fighting rules in our Kingdom. Now
the children can fight for this title.