Click HERE for
a detail view of the versal.
About the Artist:
- Baronne Suzanne Gabrielle Marie Beraud (mka Suzanne Taggart)
- Area: Barony of Bjornsborg
About the Source:
- Time period: 1409
- Country: France
- Modern source: Belles Heures de Duc du Berry, Metropolitan
Museum of Art at New York, 1964
- Historical Source: The Belles Heures of Jean of France, Duke of Berry
- Script: Modified Gothic extrapolated from original piece.
About the Scroll:
- Type of scroll: Ansteorran Kingdom Artisan
- Date of Completion: January, 2007
- Paper: German "Elephant Hide" synthetic vellum
- Ink: Higgins permanent black
- Paint: Pelikan gouache, tempered with egg white glair and water, Dr.
Ph Martin's 18K Spectralite Liquid Acrylic ColorPigment
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11